I thought I would write-up a post for all the folks in Elkhorn City who are working on economic development plans and other city planning ideas. This would also be a great reference resource for the Workshop.
How about a link to my post on the Ten Things Elkhorn City must do to Thrive.
- The 2011 Elkhorn City Master Plan Document, Drafted by Citizens and Big Sandy ADD.
- The 2008 Elkhorn City Strategic Master plan draft.
- The Elkhorn City Area Heritage Council’s In River Whitewater Playpark Initiative development plan for the Russell Fork in Downtown EC.
- The Elkhorn City Renaissance Map.
- The Russell Fork River Connect Trail Plan appendix on the Economic Impact of Whitewater parks.
- The Elkhorn City Public Art Plan drafted in 2005.
- THe Elkhorn City Area Heritage Councils original development plan for EC.
- The Elkhorn City Main Street Mission Vision and Goals.
- A document showing traffic counts for Elkhorn City.
- A document showing The Economic Impacts of River Recreation.
- A Comprehensive Plan for Elkhorn City written by Roger Copley, in September 2011