Thanks to the Kentucky Department of Transportation and Sara George’s great follow-up on my earlier blog post, we have some new road signs in Elkhorn City and Elkhorn Creek. In fact, I am told that the Trans-America Bicycle route is now signed all the way to the Perry County Line. I hope the rest of the state follows up and signs the route all the way across Kentucky.
- RT @dailyyonder: According to a new "food literacy" poll, Americans don't trust experts and think we know a lot more than we do. https://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @BarackObama: Michelle and I want the @ObamaFoundation to inspire and empower people to change the world. Here's how we're getting start… 1 week ago
- RT @heraldleader: They’re called Save Our Pensions. Here’s why many Kentucky retirees don’t trust them. kentucky.com/news/politics-… https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @BGPolitics: If Lexington ever wants to honor a woman with a statue, here are eight possibilities. bit.ly/2wH1s1X ^JC 2 weeks ago
- RT @billmaher: "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention." - #HeatherHeyer #Charlottesville w/@RevJJackson @RPCoalition https://… 2 weeks ago