Thanks to the Kentucky Department of Transportation and Sara George’s great follow-up on my earlier blog post, we have some new road signs in Elkhorn City and Elkhorn Creek. In fact, I am told that the Trans-America Bicycle route is now signed all the way to the Perry County Line. I hope the rest of the state follows up and signs the route all the way across Kentucky.
- @Runyonjd1 A guerrilla gardener in South Central LA (Ron Finley | TED2013) ted.com/talks/ron_finl… via @TEDTalks 2 months ago
- RT @JustinASanders: No one knows being laughed at better than him. What a clown. twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 4 months ago
- @Jatheish last update broke the game will not load for anyone 5 months ago
- @Jatheish Steam will not add it to the cart! 5 months ago
- RT @DreamaHawkins: HAhahaha twitter.com/ClownNewsBreak… 5 months ago