Thanks to the Kentucky Department of Transportation and Sara George’s great follow-up on my earlier blog post, we have some new road signs in Elkhorn City and Elkhorn Creek. In fact, I am told that the Trans-America Bicycle route is now signed all the way to the Perry County Line. I hope the rest of the state follows up and signs the route all the way across Kentucky.
- RT @billmaher: Mitch McConnell says he believes #RoyMoore's accusers - shouldn't someone ask him why he doesn't believe Trump's? 1 week ago
- Elkhorn City Railroad Museum gofundme.com/elkhorn-city-r… 1 week ago
- RT @billmaher: The one big difference between Democrats and Republicans: We arrest our alleged rapists, they elect them. @realDonaldTrump @… 1 month ago
- RT @SenSanders: Watch this Danish conservative economist help prove my point: all people should have quality health care, higher education… 1 month ago
- RT @SenWarren: Warning: calling @Equifax to freeze your credit takes forever and may not even work. We need the FREE Act so freezes are fas… 1 month ago