Thanks to the Kentucky Department of Transportation and Sara George’s great follow-up on my earlier blog post, we have some new road signs in Elkhorn City and Elkhorn Creek. In fact, I am told that the Trans-America Bicycle route is now signed all the way to the Perry County Line. I hope the rest of the state follows up and signs the route all the way across Kentucky.
- RT @chucktodd: A former CIA director. twitter.com/johnbrennan/st… 3 days ago
- RT @MichaelAvenatti: The winner of the 2020 election will most likely have the opportunity to appoint 2 SCOTUS Justices, if not 3. If Mr. T… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MichaelAvenatti: We have countless images, video, and audio from this travesty that we will continue to release through various media o… 3 weeks ago
- RT @lisagabbott: Were we civil enough when Al Gore won, but SCOTUS said nah-uh and gave us W? How about when Scalia died, but McConnell ref… 3 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Tonight, a whistleblower who just quit his job working in an ORR shelter for immigrant children joins me live on @allinwit… 1 month ago